Netorian Data Architecture Engineer (APG) in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland
Netorian is seeking a Data Architecture Engineer (APG).
The PdM CPI2 Data Architecture Engineer serves as subject matter expert on all Mission Command (MC) systems (CPCE, MCE, DDS, C2I, Enterprise Services, Chat, AFATDS, P-FED, JADOCS, CPOF, JBC-P, JCR) and have a good understanding of Tactical Radios and Tactical Network data architectures. The successful candidate will develop architectural artifacts to document both as is and to be architectures. Interact with various internal and external organizations, program managers, technical development staff, and other organizational system and data architects independently to generate high-quality artifacts for PdM CPI2. Perform with little or no guidance, interacting with teammates as required, to capture and document the tactical system, and to demonstrate the impacts of suggested changes to the data architecture as well as highlighting changes and impacts to engineering requirements, capabilities and functions. Propose changes necessary to capture and access data from across the organization's enterprise that enable corporate acquisition and decision-making processes, with emphasis on operational decisions.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD.
- 10% or less.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant field.
- Five (5) years of experience in Network Engineering or System Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Working knowledge of DoD Acquisition.
- Ability to multi-task and pay strict attention to detail.
Description of Work:
- Develop, prototype, test, and/or assist with new capability development and technology evaluation.
- Support various complex development efforts in in a security constrained environment.
- Track, analyze, and communicate commercial technology trends to a non-technical audience.
- Research diverse problem sets in a quick turn-around environment.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and assist in design solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Lead the development of the functional, architectural, and detailed designs.
- Develop and present briefing materials technical and programmatic information.
- Provide daily and strategic technical tasking.
- Provide technical insight for Configuration and Risk Management on Data Architecture.
- Support PdM CPI2 spend plan development.
- Support test activities, documentation and planning meeting.
- Coordinate with external and internal agencies.
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays, and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.
Refer to a Friend
Title: Data Architecture Engineer (APG)
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD