Netorian Vehicle Platform Engineer (APG) in Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland
Netorian is seeking a Vehicle Platform Engineer (APG).
The PdM CPI2 Vehicle Platform Engineer serves as the Lead Engineer and subject matter expert on all related vehicle platforms related to PdM CPI2. The successful candidate will coordinate Technology effort and bi-weekly working group engagements with Vehicle Platform PMs. Establish milestones for the progress of vehicle Platform-related events through the total acquisition life cycle with other Vehicle Platform PMs. Must have a working knowledge of Army SBCT formation and the vehicles within to include Stryker, AMPV, and JLTV.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD.
- 10% or less.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant field.
- Five (5) years of experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Working knowledge of DoD Acquisition.
Description of Work:
- Develop and present briefing materials technical and programmatic information.
- Lead responses to various data call requests.
- Lead discussions and coordinate efforts among the product manager, directors, and other functional experts to support milestone efforts associated with the programs both internally and externally with associated agencies, to include customer organizations.
- Provide daily and strategic technical tasking.
- Provide technical oversight for Configuration and Risk Management on Vehicle Platforms.
- Support PdM CPI2 spend plan development.
- Support test activities, documentation and planning meeting.
- Coordinate with external and internal agencies.
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays, and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.
Refer to a Friend
Title: Vehicle Platform Engineer (APG)
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD