Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Budget Analyst - Senior in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Budget Analyst - Senior
Full Time / Part-Time
Aberdeen Proving Ground
Budget Analyst- Senior (PMRDR-19-1939-W)
Bowhead seeks a Senior Budget Analyst to support PM Radars contract in Aberdeen, MD. The Senior Budget Analyst will prepare financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
Other duties may include:
• Preparing budgetary documentation, audit responses, and evaluations of internal controls in support of programs.
• Manage documentation into the Government’s budgeting software systems to include the Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS), the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) and Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Maintain financial records for multiple appropriations, including foreign military sales (FMS).
• Manage, and present data contained in Government software systems such as the Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (DAMIR), Performance Measurement and Reporting Taskforce (PMRT), and the Army Equipping Enterprise System (AE2S).
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or accounting.
• A minimum of twelve years’ experience as a Budget Analyst is required. Four additional years of related experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience in the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) support to include (but not be limited to) budget formulation with validated requirements and manpower costs, justifying and defending against proposed funding changes and potential delays in program spending, developing budget exhibits, presentations, and lifecycle analysis to facilitate mission success within the programs.
• Experience with any of the following systems: SOMARDS, GFEBS, LMP and DTS preferred.
• Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS), DAMIR, PMRT or AE2S preferred.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: There are currently no Security Clearance requirements for this position; however, candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check. Due to the location of this work, US Citizenship is required. Bowhead reserves the right to change this requirement if necessitated by business needs or contractual obligations.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)