UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies Logistics Analyst - Senior in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Tracking Code PNT-20-1840-W
Job Code 20-1840
Posting Title Logistics Analyst - Senior
Post Date 11/30/2020
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Travel Up to 25%
City Aberdeen Proving Ground
Description Logistics Analyst- Senior (PNT-20-1840-W):
Candidates must possess an active Secret to be considered for this opportunity.
Bowhead seeks a Senior Logistic Analyst to support the PM PNT contract in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. PM PNT contract provides logistic support for the entire portfolio, which includes but is not limited to, Mounted Assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing System (MAPS), Dismounted Assured Positioning, Navigation and Timing System (DAPS), Resiliency and Software Assurance Measures (RSAM) program, and Positioning, Navigation and Timing Modernization (PNT Mod). The Logistics Analyst analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day Warehousing management, receipt, inventory and storage of equipment; automated inventory control and processing; automated reporting of failure data; automated configuration management support; management and issue of materiel to gaining units; processing packaging, handling and shipment of materiel for repair/warrantee evaluation.
Other duties to include:
• Plans, organizes, directs, and conducts strategic planning for high technology programs, concept development and requirements analysis, or acquisition and life-cycle management tasks in problem areas of moderate scope and complexity addressing topics such as: business, cost/pricing, supply, maintenance, contractor logistics support, packaging, shipping, handling, transportation, inventory, warehousing, supply chain integration, analytical tools, operations research, production, program/project, project control, test and training. Prepares or supervises engineering and technical personnel in the development of logistics products and for providing requisite support services.
• Performs technical and management analyses for logistic strategic planning, investigation of logistic concepts and processes, and resolution of emergent logistic supportability problems. Performs analyses and develops ILS management plans to support acquisition and life cycle support requirements planning.
• Monitors program schedules and integrates/develops recommendations for corrective or remedial action; develops status reports reflecting support milestone progress and problems.
• Performs/reviews logistics support analyses and develops maintenance concepts.
• Prepares content for contract technical packages (SOW, CDRL, Specifications).
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
Requirements • BS/BA in engineering, math, business or physical science or specific experience in logistics management, materiel management, supply chain management, HAZMAT handling and disposal, dimensional stacking, forecasting, economics, spares modeling. An MS/MA in engineering, math, business or physical science will substitute for two years of the engineering analyst experience requirements.
• 10+ years of experience in the integrated logistics support field, including any of the areas of logistics program planning and concept development; logistics program management and execution; logistics requirements analyses, documentation development and reporting; provisioning, supply support, and inventory control; logistics automated information systems and analysis tool
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)