Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Senior Systems Engineer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for an upcoming contract in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
The Systems Engineer - Senior responsibilities may include some of the following:
Provides support in the development and execution of C5ISR system program Systems Sustainment Engineering, Technical Project Leadership, and technically-centric acquisition savvy expertise in support of C5ISR systems customers.
Provide systems Engineering and Technical Support (ETS) for production/manufacturing and sustainment engineering, and project management support for various Communications-Electronics (C-E), Intelligence Warfare (IW), Sensors, and Intelligence Operations (IO) weapon systems and associated equipment.
Support systems technology transfer and Science & Technology (S&T) activities, to include technology insertions and interaction with both the Cross Functional Teams (CFTs) and the user community in support of the C5ISR mission partners
- Minimum BS Engineering degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial). 10+ years related experience.
- Must have and maintain active Secret clearance
- Experience in C5ISR systems sustainment engineering
- Experience in developing obsolescence mitigation options
- Experience interfacing with manufacturers and suppliers
- Ability to determine applicability and impacts of obsolescence cases, and to formulate resolution strategies
- Ability to interface with Program personnel to schedule and other programmatic considerations for each obsolescence issue
- Project Leadership, Technical Leadership experience. Leadership of a multifunctional team
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
Nice to have:
- Background in C5ISR systems sustainment engineering and project leadership
- Experience in preparing and presenting customer and/or management level briefings
*Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award*
*ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. *
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Clearance Level Required: Secret
# of Openings: 1
Travel Required: As required by customer