KeyLogic Systems, INC Operations, Test and Evaluation Specialist in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland
KeyLogic is seeking an Operations,Test, and Evaluation Specialist III* to support the U.S. Army Evaluation Center in the areas of *Fires and Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Systems to include but not limited to: missiles, fire control, surveillance, fire control radars, and associated software.
- Current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalizes Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject discipline or Business plus five (5) years of experience;
- or nine (9) years of experience in lieu of degree, in development and/or testing planning, reviewing, executing testing, and reporting of Operational Test and Evaluation and include implementation of Continuous Comprehensive evaluation concepts and procedures.
- Experience in DoD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs are required. Must be familiar with DoD drawings, specifications practices, formats and procedures.
- "Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Counter-target acquisition systems; radar; air defense artillery (ADA) missiles and missile guidance; and ADA Command and Control systems;
- Electrical/electronic engineering and electromagnetic propagation in support of test and evaluation (T&E) of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Applied physics in support of T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems:
- Development of data reduction and analysis algorithms; development of software tools to reduce, interpret, and analyze test data; and using existing (available) software tools to facilitate statistical analysis of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Software scripting in support of T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes T&E planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Fires and ADA
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and with ATEC's Verification, Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A) process of Fires and ADA Systems/subsystems;
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept in Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports (OMAR), OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with Operations, Test, and Evaluation methods, practices, and programs.
- Works under the guidance and direction of an engineer; assignments screened for unusual or difficult problems and techniques; or procedures to be applied to the solution of problems will be selected by an engineer or the supervisor.
- Provides professional OT&E support within allocated task resources.
- Performs portions of OT&E tasks under the detailed direction of an engineer.
- Applies commonly used equations and techniques to evaluate and solve assigned problems or systems. Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
Job Code: 1199