Cyber Cloud Technologies RMF Senior Systems Engineer ES in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Are you driven by innovation and integrity? Do you seek to find solutions to the impossible? Here at Cyber Cloud Technologies, we are working on many exciting programs and helping develop cutting edge products and applications to meet the complex and evolving needs of our customers. We are looking for innovators, strategic thinkers, and high-performing mission-focused talent to join our team. At Cyber Cloud Technologies we believe everything is possible.
We are looking for a RMF Senior Systems Engineer for a large program in Annapolis Junction, MD. If you have a technical degree, a current security clearance with poly, 20 years of applicable experience, and enjoy working with cutting edge technology to support a vital mission, we'd love to have a conversation. Some of the day to day duties include:
- Coordinate the security accreditation of test and operational network infrastructure capabilities for a government customer organization developing cooperative geolocation capability enhancements.
- Thoroughly understand the customer’s Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes and the associated documentation contained in the XACTA database.
- Work with stakeholders to determine the status of system accreditation milestones and coordinate actions to resolve issues.
- Make recommendations to leadership to address concerns arising from proposed infrastructure changes or from the deployment of new capabilities.
- This systems engineer will be part of a broader team providing support to capability development efforts sponsored by the government customer.
- The team also drafts requirements, interface control documentation, concept of operations, and other technical documentation to facilitate the Intelligence Community and Foreign Partner efforts to modernize and deploy new interoperable SIGINT geolocation capabilities. .
- The selected individual must be able to work across military and Intelligence organization boundaries to build consensus to on technical issues among multiple stakeholders.
Cyber Cloud Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
This is a non-management position This is a full time position
Department: Systems Engineering