Northrop Grumman Sr. Principal Cyber Architect 4 - TS/SCI/Poly required in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Are you ready to leverage your security clearance, knowledge and technical experience in a new role?
Adversaries, cybercriminals and cyber terrorists, are working every hour of every day to develop new means to compromise networks, to seize valuable intellectual property and personal data, and to gain an advantage on the digital battlefield. At Northrop Grumman, our mission is to see to it that they fail. Speed, stealth and precision - keys to controlling the physical domains of land, sea, air and space - are imperatives in controlling the cyber domain. Our talented employees make advances every day based on these imperatives and are committed to providing the most advanced protection for our customers against the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum. Our company is trusted with securing some of the most high-risk systems and continues to be the trusted provider of mission enabled solutions for the security or our nation and allies. This is without a doubt one of the most exciting times to join our team. So come join us and experience the value of performance.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking multiple Cyber Systems Architects to support fast-paced cutting edge programs ensuring national security and defense. The positions are located in the Annapolis Junction, MD greater area.
This position represents immediate opportunities across multiple programs. Though each program has specific labor categories which must be met prior to placement, all candidates must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related STEM discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional systems engineering/architecture experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• 9+ years of Experience designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. (7 Years with Masters, 4 Years with PhD)
• Experience ensuring system security needs are established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation.
• Knowledge of systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recover, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
• Ability to take requirements and turn them into diagrams, architectures, or data flows.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
• Experience integrating new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integrations and testing issues.
• Experience interfacing with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
• Strong organizational and visualization skills.
• Experience with modeling or architecture tools like Rhapsody, SysML, Sparx, or Eclipse.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology