Perspecta Systems Engineer II in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
The Systems Engineer (SE) will support the Maryland Program Office (MPO) and communicate with other program personnel, customers, and senior executives. The SE is responsible for the technical integrity, quality and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with one or more of the process areas defined in ISO/IEC 15288; including, but not limited to, the following:
· Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288
· Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
· Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
· Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
· Contributes to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
· Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) - Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture. Assists with the allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
For Colorado Residents
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO at https://perspecta.com/eeo-aa Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).