EY Consulting Manager - Digital Health Transformation in Annapolis, Maryland
Consulting Manager - Digital Health Transformation
Requisition # UNI00HHS
Post Date Apr 01, 2021
Digital strategy, design thinking, and a customer-driven mindset define success in today’s business landscape. Our clients come to us with their biggest challenges and we bring multi-disciplinary teams to enable digital transformation through design and build of world-class, thoughtful solutions.
With rapid growth across digital within the healthcare industry, we’re looking for people in a wide range of competencies. So whether you’re interested in digital strategy, experience design, digital program activation or social, we have a role for you. Whichever you choose, you can expect to work in a truly leading-edge environment, surrounded by some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as our practice expands and be a part of creating and executing a vision for the future in an entrepreneurial environment within the larger firm.
Your Key Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you’ll deliver innovative high-quality work products. As a Manager and Digital Health Lead, you will oversee the development and execution of the customer experience and/or digital vision delivery excellent client service.
Skills and attributes for success
• Act as an advocate and leader in the strategic design process of projects, owning the overall Customer Experience/Digital Strategy, transformation and execution. Provide direction on all client deliverables, including digital platform, capability development, customer personas, journey maps, and roadmaps.
• Deep knowledge and experience using design thinking techniques to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading design solutions.
• Experience across the care continuum covering payor and provider
• An understanding of the new digital care models and the leading players in the market
• Provide strategic direction, working with engagement team to manage client expectations in line with the overall strategic vision.
• Cultivate and manage business development opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle, assuming responsibility for managing key client relationships.
• Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, taking an active role in mentoring junior level consultants.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelors degree with at least 5 years of work experience in Customer or User Experience Strategy/Research, Business Strategy, Product Design, or Design Planning.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the health industry.
• Experience that spans across UX, business, operations, web engineering, and design. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other business, UX, design, developers and technology stakeholders.
• Experience working for hospital systems and/or healthcare payers, bioPharma, medtech, med device and distributors in digital strategy, web design or content.
• Experience managing and leading teams and individual direct reports.
• A valid passport and US driver’s license; willingness and ability to travel domestically, once EY and client offices reopen.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Past experience in strategy consulting, CX Practice in a Fortune 500 firm, or agency in a media management or digital creative experience in a client facing role.
• Exposure to clinical care models in a virtual environment.
• International healthcare experience.
What we look for
We’re seeking passionate leaders with a strong digital vision and a desire to stay on top of both customer experience and digital trends within the health space. Someone who values diversity and inclusion and can provide our healthcare clients with innovative solutions. If you have a genuine passion for helping clients define and execute on their digital vision, EY’s Experience Design practice could be the next step in your professional journey.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, unlimited vacation, nineteen observed holidays in 2021, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of accessible senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.