Aerotek Hvac Technician in Annapolis, Maryland
Performs preventive and corrective maintenance functions on hospital air conditioning, heating, air supply, and refrigeration systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitors safe and efficient operations of HVAC /refrigeration systems in accordance with departmental requirements; corrects deficiencies according to PM/C M and manufacturers specifications.
• Conducts preventive maintenance on all HVAC and refrigeration systems, as well as fan coil or dx units, and other equipment as assigned.
• Installs and services new HVAC /refrigeration equipment.
• Coordinates inspections, repairs and installation in consultation with staff in affected areas to minimize disruption of hospital operations.
• Participates in the computerized maintenance management system for work and equipment documentation.
• Participate in the building management system (Siemens system). Monitor design parameters for status and efficiency. Assist in programming recommendations for the system.
• Track refrigerant loss, procurement, and storage per government standards.
• Install, maintain and repair all field devices for TempTrak System.
• Participate in the testing of HVAC shutdown by duct smoke detectors.
• Observes all MOSHA, local, and state and federal laws and regulations, Equipment Manufacturer and Medical Center safety regulations with respect to personal protective equipment, performance of work, and safe equipment operations and hazardous waste disposal.
Siemens, Refrigeration, Journeyman, HVAC, CFC Universal
Top Skills Details:
Journeyman, HVAC, Refrigeration
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
• High school/GED or equivalent.
• Three to five years HVAC experience in a commercial, industrial, or institutional setting.
• Must have a valid Maryland driver's license and a driving record with no more than two (2) points.
• Must have Anne Arundel County or Maryland State Journeyman’s card
• Must hold CFC Certification.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.