Aerotek Patient Services Coordinator in Annapolis, Maryland
Aston Carter/Aerotek is hiring for a Patient Service Coordinator between our clients Pasadena and Annapolis office. Must be comfortable commuting to both sites!
Orthopedic Patient Care Coordinators perform a variety of administrative and clinical tasks to help provide care to patients, support providers, and keep clinic operations running smoothly.
Essential Job Duties:
• Greets and accurately registers patients into the practice management system.
• Performs EPIC scanning and abstracting duties.
• Obtains patient records from various offices and hospitals as needed. Once obtained, scans information into patient charts.
• Faxes reports and Op notes to referring and primary care physicians accordingly. Faxes patient records to specialist’s offices as needed.
• Answers and screens office calls, makes patient appointments, takes messages and redirects calls as appropriate.
scheduling, medical, prior authorization, check out, medical terminology, insurance, healthcare, outpatient, Customer service, Health care, Patient information, Check in, insurance verification, referrals, patient demographics, copays
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma
Must be able to demonstrate basic personal computer skills
1-3 years of medical outpatient experience (required)
One year of clerical/billing experience in a medical office setting. Medical records experience strongly preferred.
Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.