Wolters Kluwer Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - Operations in Annapolis, Maryland
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - Operations is responsible for supporting the end to end lead life cycle process of lead scoring, lead management, and lead reporting/analytics within our highly innovative Health Division. The person in this role will work closely with Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and Sales team’s to support all aspects of marketing lead workflow through our marketing automation platform (specifically Marketo). This role reports to the Associate Director Digital Marketing and be a part of the Marketing Operations team that will support the growth of lead to cash conversion to driving organic growth for the organization and maximize sales effectiveness.
This role can be located in Philadelphia or Baltimore or it can be remote based.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement lead lifecycle campaigns, with involvement in all aspects of the process from target identification to A/B testing to post-campaign reporting (programs include lead management, nurturing, routing and scoring).
• Develop and implement strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of marketing database process in the Marketo platform.
• Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives that support the lead processes in Marketo and Salesforce.com to ensure that we have the appropriate information set up to ensure proper segmentation.
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders such as our Data Analytics team, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Central Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales to support ongoing optimization of all lead life cycle initiatives.
• Act as the lead life cycle subject matter expert within the Central Marketing team and supporting the Digital Marketing, Associate Director with any projects that related to lead scoring, management, or reporting.
• Collaborate with Marketing management to identify and implement processes to increase sales cycle efficiencies through refined lead management strategies.
• This includes working with appropriate teams to ensure that all marketing tactics are set up and tagged properly to flow into Marketo with appropriate campaign references.
• Ensure that lead scoring rubrics are set up and working appropriately for all lines of business, work closely with our Sales Operations team to ensure that the lead management interface with our CRM (Salesforce.com) is optimized to enable a seamless workflow for our Sales teams (including training sales team on effective lead management processes within SFDC), and ensure that we continuously reviewing and optimizing the workstream by regularly meeting with marketing and sales stakeholders.
• Create a reporting framework in collaboration with our Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Sales teams that will allow us to measure the ROI of our Lead Generation activities to ensure that we are seeing positive growth as an indicator of success.
• Meet regularly with cross-functional partners to review status of lead lifecycle initiatives and outcomes.
• Work closely with Manager to identify other initiatives that impact lead lifecycle management.
• Act as key contact for troubleshooting lead questions and issues that may arise.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of business-to-business marketing operations experience required
• Marketo certification required
• Lead management process development and execution; including end to end lead life cycle support through CRM
• Understanding of –and proven experience with - lead nurturing and scoring leveraging marketing automation and integration is essential
• Knowledge of integrated marketing campaign best practices (including email contact strategy) is essential
• Experience creating reporting and dashboards around end to end leads metrics including lead to cash conversion
• System administrator level knowledge of marketing automation systems, Marketo preferred
• Working knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com as it relates to lead management
• Experience with integrating marketing automation systems with external tools such as event app, survey monkey etc. + API knowledge is strongly preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.