Robert Half International Account Manager in BALTIMORE, Maryland
· Assist Account Director(s) with the execution of clients’ direct marketing campaigns, following all production-related aspects of the job from receipt of initial concept through invoicing.
· Gain clear understanding of Campaign Program Plan and build out all package details in production database (SPOT) requesting new or revised toolboxes as needed.
- Work with Account Director to build cost estimates to determine package costs to assist Strategy/Sales in setting Sell Price/Budgets to the client.
· Coordinate with production facilities and lettershops to prepare and manage comprehensive job schedules AND keep SPOT updated at all times.
· Effectively communicate to the client team all due dates based on production and supplier schedules and work with team when things get off track to get the campaign back on schedule.
· Communicate all changes that could potentially impact overall package performance to the AD and revise package components with AD’s approved revisions, via Prepress.
- Initiate “art purchase” process once program creative is finalized.
· Collaborate with Account Director and Pre-Press teams to prepare accurate component mock ups based on Program Plan and secure client approval for timely job release per production schedule.
· Double check all components against final Program Plan/Concept Memo before releasing components for production.
· Understand campaign schedule requirements and know when to escalate issues to appropriate internal personnel to keep campaign on schedule.
· Prepare postage requests for client and check requests to Accounting when needed to ensure all stamp/coin, commingle and EPS funds are requested and available per the campaign production schedule. Follow up to ensure funds are received according to the schedule.
· Prepare job Pre-Invoice instructions for Finance with Account Director approval; update final postal, package cost and sell detail
· Assist with Acknowledgement Programs
· Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who will take initiative and follow through on projects
· Take charge, positive attitude
· Highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Ability to effectively perform in a dynamic work environment – and remain calm under pressure
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· General database knowledge; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.