Volvo Group E-Mob Regional Sales Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
Mission/Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this job is to achieve sales commitments and directly manage relationships with current and prospective customers.
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities :
• Achieve corporate E-mobility sales goals.
• Develop and maintain long term relationships between Volvo Trucks North America and assigned customers.
• Serve as primary VTNA representative for electromobility to specified customers responding to requests for assistance in all areas of Volvo “quote to delivery” process using the aid of the E-mobility Support Teams. Coordinate with other VTNA account managers as needed.
• Oversee and coordinate Volvo’s marketing initiatives to assigned customers.
• Engage appropriate dealer, District Manager, and internal Volvo Trucks resources to ensure appropriate cultivation, closure, and follow-up of a transaction
• Secure and sustain support of VTNA dealerships to meet customers' requirements.
• Assist executive management with strategic and tactical input in overall direction as required.
WHO ARE YOU?
You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with technical knowledge of e-mobility. You also bring 5 or more years of experience in sales and/or account management to our team. Having technical knowledge of electrical infrastructure would be a plus.
To be the perfect match for this role, your critical competencies will include:
• Strong Closing Skills
• Extensive sales and account management experience.
• Strategic Planning
• Customer Focus
• Organization Skills
• Conceptual Thinking
• Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal Influence
• Problem Solving/Decision Making
• Technical/Functional Expertise
• Negotiation Skills
• External Relationships/Networking
• Effective written and oral communication.
• Microsoft Office Skills
As a successful E-mobility Regional Sales Manager, you will:
Lead with passion
Perform with purpose
Transform with vision
We believe in the importance of diversity and inclusiveness to make us a stronger and better organization. The motivation and passion to support our customers set us apart from others that want to be like us. Our company culture is how we interact with each other, with our customers and society as a whole. It is the foundation on which everything else is built. We embrace new ideas and constantly challenge the status quo – innovation is driven by a willingness to change to stay ahead and find smart ways to create new solutions.
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
No Travel Required
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran