Sheppard Pratt Health System Healthcare Industrial Systems Engineer in Baltimore, Maryland
As the Industrial Systems Engineer you will:
- Utilize Lean, Six Sigma, business analysis, and quality management methodologies to work with key business and functional area leaders to assess, develop, and implement high impact process and quality improvements.
- Support financial, quality and productivity improvement projects with throughput increases and cost reduction goals of various scope and scale.
- Assist in instilling a culture of continuous improvement throughout the entire organization, at all levels of the organization.
- BS in Industrial or Systems Engineering, Health Care Administration, Business Administration or a related discipline is required with at least 3 years of experience. Post graduate work is preferred.
- Professional certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Project Management experience a plus
- Position requires travel between Sheppard Pratt locations up to 30% of work time.