ARS HVAC Service Field Supervisor in Baltimore, Maryland
Blue Dot Services, providing Heating & Cooling expertise to Maryland for over 50 years. We are looking for an experienced HVAC Supervisor to be a leader in field operations, ensuring quality and the best customer relations from all of our Service Technicians.
In this role you will assist with planning and management in the safe and efficient servicing of HVAC equipment, components and systems in residential settings. Utilizes human resources effectively to manage workload, achieve production and margin objectives as well as provide HVAC services to customers and contractors.
· Supervises and delegates service technicians, which includes assisting in hiring and disciplining of employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, training employees, evaluating performance and supervising work assignments to ensure effective production.
· Evaluates work load and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
· Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs. Schedules repairs for parts to ensure minimal down-time in job completion.
· Drive to job sites to ensure that employees are performing as expected.
· Instructs technicians on proper use of materials and quality workmanship.
· Communicate with technicians to assist with unexpected needs.
· May conduct job site surveys.
· Ensures that employees have proper tools for the job and that they are properly maintained.
· Assists the dispatching operation to ensure appropriate technician selection for type of service.
· Monitors preventive maintenance of vehicles to ensure proper operation.
· Evaluates staff to determine training requirements. Provides on-the-job training and support to employees.
· Oversees facility and equipment maintenance, ensuring that assets are protected and controlled.
How We Reward Your Professionalism;
· Great pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with partial company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA).
· Company provided vehicle, gas card, and phone.
Experience and Qualifications;
· Five or more years in HVAC Management preferred
· Maryland HVAC Master or Journeyman licensure is required
· A valid driver’s license is required.
· Must possess a working knowledge of local codes and general industry standards.
· Strong supervisory, communication, and computer skills are required.
Blue Dot Services of Maryland is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Blue Dot may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Job ID: 2020-18710
External Company Name: ARS-Rescue Rooter
Post End Date: 10/13/2020
Compensation Range: 70,000 - 90,000