Avanade Inc. Manager/Group Manager, WX (Workplace Experience) Advisory - Northeast in Baltimore, Maryland
About Avanade: the world’s leading digital innovator
We believe in making a genuine human impact in everything we do. We help our clients transform their businesses, uncover new ways of work, and change the world for the better. Avanade is a diverse community, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our team you’ll find talented technologists, creatives, consultants, change makers, sales specialists, and more.
About You: a catalyst for workplace transformation
People who thrive here are motivated, lifelong learners, and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who wants to drive transformational change with your clients, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
While here, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partner with some of the biggest and best companies across the world, and work alongside some seriously smart people.
About the Role: Workplace Experience Manager
Avanade has developed a market-leading Workplace Experience (WX) practice. Our holistic approach combines the elastic digital workplace with business operations and culture for a realistic perspective and actionable insights.
As a Workplace Experience Manager, you will be an integral part of growing a transformation line of business spanning sales, delivery leadership and capability development.
- Provide business management advisory and implementation insights and services that help clients realize meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation
- Work with account teams to shape, sell and oversee delivery of propositions that address challenges in employee and workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of workplace experience propositions
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
Bring experience and expertise in client service delivery in some or all of the following areas:
Workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Workplace value realization
- Workplace automation & AI
- Workplace / workforce analytics
- Talent and organization design
- Workplace technology eco-system modernization
- Digital culture assessment and strategy
- Future of work / workforce planning
The ideal candidate will have 4 to 7 years of proven experience, and can demonstrate skills and a successful track record in the following areas:
- Experience delivering a quota for sales and utilization
- Very strong, executive level communication skills
- Ability to develop and mentor others as well as collaborate with technical resources
- Lead with a business focused discussion and keen understanding on the intersection of business and technology to provide workplace solutions
- Project work applying emerging digital technologies to transform business' core operations, employee experiences, and business models
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
- Developed and cultivated senior client relationships in Human Resources, Technology and Line of Business domains
Additional desirable experience includes:
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
- Well-versed in new technology-enablement and transformation leadership to help clients assess, build, transform and operationalize new capabilities Understanding of the Microsoft technology eco-system and how it can be used to transformation businesses
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.