Under Armour, Inc. Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Email & App Marketing (REMOTE) in Baltimore, Maryland
Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Email & App Marketing (REMOTE)
As the Senior Manager, DTC Lifecycle Email & App Marketing, you will grow our incredible brand community by attracting, engaging and retaining Under Armour athletes. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing end-to-end daily email marketing campaigns including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization in our digital ecosystem inclusive of UA.com and MapMyFitness.
The ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of accelerating growth of this function and defining success in uncharted territory: mapping out the right opportunities and identifying the necessary resources to execute with excellence.
This role will develop a successful channel strategy and growth plans and optimize performance over time against a clear set of KPIs. In order to achieve this, they will partner closely with CRM, Personalization, and eCommerce teams as well as Brand Marketing, Creative, IT and outside agencies. They will need demonstrated analytical ability to leverage data to inform insights, formulate recommendations and deliver actionable solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop, execute, manage and optimize CRM and email marketing programs from end-to-end, including concept development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and optimization.
• Assist in building out Push App marketing & SMS strategy and campaigns
• Execution of marketing strategies to drive repeat sales, build loyalty, reduce customer churn and build lifetime value for our DTC sites and retail stores
• Partner with cross functional teams to develop campaigns that drive customer acquisition, growth and lead conversions, channel revenue, etc.
• Pull, maintain and analyze results and optimize campaigns based upon key findings
• Forecast goals for email revenue and sessions & oversee email agency budget and allocation of hours across different projects.
• Work with digital product and innovation teams to align mobile app marketing campaigns (both push and in-app) with email & SMS plans
• Manage a team of 4 or more teammates
• Utilize insights and analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, channel performance, and overall retention and reactivation. Utilize the data to make adjustments to future campaigns
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Experience in B2C, retail, apparel & footwear
• Familiar with Email and CRM platforms
• Highly analytical and detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Consumer-centric mindset and the ability to understand Focused Performer
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong project management and attention to detail
Education And / Or Experience
• 7-10 years of relevant experience
• 5+ years of CRM, email and retention experience
• Prior experience managing a team
• Bachelor’s Degree required