Enterprise Community Parnters Sr. Marketing Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
Contribute to and own the implementation of a marketing and communications strategy to advance the objectives of Enterprise Community Development (ECD). Create a broad range of internal and external communications deliverables, and partner with the national Marketing team to deliver for the ECD President & CEO and other senior ECD leaders. Use effective and visionary messaging consistent with the Enterprise brand.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create messages for a broad range of external stakeholders, including talking points, content/ PowerPoint presentations for priority external meetings, fundraising events and RFPs.
- Coordinate professional graphic design to generate high quality materials, including fact sheets, web copy, brochures and RFP responses.
- Anticipate needs and proactively support the president & CEO and other senior ECD executives.
- Develop internal messages for staff meetings, Town Halls, Board presentations and all-ECD staff emails. Partner with Director of Internal Communications on the national Marketing team, as needed.
- Develop ECD content calendar inclusive of president & CEO needs.
- Leverage multiple marketing channels, including email marketing and social media, to target external stakeholders; partner with Marketing colleagues to execute, as needed.
- Proactively identify earned media (PR) opportunities based on news cycle and other opportunistic events. Partner with earned media agencies, including for handling crisis communications needs.
- Manage CEO social media adhering to the organization’s social strategy - LinkedIn and other platforms as appropriate.
- Pursue, or partner with PR agency to pursue, award nominations to highlight ECD’s exceptional, well-designed affordable homes.
*Secondary Duties and Responsibilities*
- Closely follow the housing and community development industry, including in the mid-Atlantic, and look for trends and opportunities to raise the profile of ECD.
- Work with national Marketing team to ensure alignment with complementary marketing and communications initiatives.
- Coordinate with IT and Marketing to integrate ECD into digital platforms, including website, email marketing and CRM, so that it’s clear ECD is part of the Enterprise family. Establish a positive user experience across digital platforms. Demonstrates the values of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all aspects of work.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of experience, or Master’s and 3 years of experience
- 5-7 years of housing and community development industry experience, with a demonstrated ability to partner with senior leaders to leverage marketing and communications and advance business goals
- Understanding of real estate development and affordable housing
- Familiarity with and ability to use AP Style
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as InDesign and Photoshop a plus
**Work Environment and Physical Requirements
**Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the examples necessarily include all of the duties performed
Department: Office of the President
Location: Baltimore, MD
Entity: Enterprise Community Development, Inc.