Bristol Myers Squibb Sr. Territory Business Manager - Immunology in Baltimore, Maryland
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is looking for a Senior Territory Business Manager for the Baltimore, MD territory in the MID-ATLANTIC District.
· Understands and applies knowledge of health care industry, trends, applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the managed health care environment into business plans and in daily execution of sales calls within compliance guidelines.
· Develops and implements territory plans that properly identify and prioritize activities to accomplish short and long term business plan goals.
· Demonstrates clear and thorough understanding of disease states, BMS products and relevant competitor products, including their mechanisms of action, indications, efficacy, safety, etc.
· Collaborates with territory matrix team on identifying opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies.
· Builds and maintains strong professional relationships with physicians in private practice, medical group practices and or hospitals, office staffs and others in the patient care continuum.
· Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience, and information.
· Drives market share growth and maximizes sales performance within the indicated use and for the approved patients.
· The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum of 3 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative experience. Drives market share growth and maximizes sales performance within the indicated use and for the approved patients.
· Demonstrated strong sales performance track record.
· Demonstrated understanding of the business drivers, dynamics, regulations and managed health care within the pharmaceutical industry.
· Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network.
· Effectively use active listening, probing and other selling skills to enhance communication, build and influence key customers.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze, develop and execute business plans.
· Demonstrated ability to work in matrix teams.
· Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance.
· Infusions & Injectable, the Buy and Bill office model and Medicare Part B Reimbursement is a significant plus.
As this position requires operation of a Company-provided vehicle, offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate meeting the requirements of “Qualified Driver,” as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, including but not limited to the following: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a driver’s license in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company.
Management retains the right to change the job specifications (may include grade level and salary range) and provisions of this job as appropriate. In addition, we reserve the right to place candidates in positions at levels commensurate with their depth of knowledge around the following competencies: Product and Disease State Knowledge, Market and Industry Knowledge, Sales Resource Utilization, Selling Skills, and Business Planning.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Req Number: R1529295-en-us
Updated: 2020-09-28 00:27:58.261 UTC
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.