Robert Half International Training Institute Manager in BALTIMORE, Maryland
Robert Half is seeking a Training Institute Manager whose primary duties will be to oversee the efforts of the Training Institute team and ensure the quality of its services. This position maximizes the Training Institute’s resources in order to:
• Best meet the educational needs of the community,
• Create professional development opportunities that are responsive to staff,
• Develop a package of technical assistance products that highlight field best practices and serve as a social enterprise for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Conduct analysis to identify and prioritize product development opportunities and potential training customers
• Collect and analyze data to improve the planning and delivery of content
• Oversee the subscription and service maintenance the program’s online learning platforms
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the program’s record keeping system including shared calendars, invoice issuing and payment, and the data entry of services provided and their accompanying evaluations
• Supervise Training Institute staff, student interns and volunteers
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures that optimize the effort of the Training Institute and supports the safety and development of program staff
• Meet weekly with direct reports for a one-on-one check in or a team meeting, to provide feedback and direction
• Develop and maintains a program culture that emphasizes quality, encourages continuous improvement and is aligned with the agency’s Culture Statement
• Approve scheduling of external presentations and negotiates fees
• Inform annual training schedule and revenue targets
• Establish pricing plans and payment options for various training products
• Inform and assists in the execution of a marketing plan for trainings
• Write grant proposals and submits timely grant reports
• Develop and evaluates trainers based on objective metrics
• Assist in training content development and, when necessary, delivery
• Develop and maintains cooperative working relationships with community agencies and organizations
• Participate in the Leadership Team and appropriately shares information with program staff
Overview of Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management, human services or relevant field. Masters’ degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of responsible leadership experience supervising paid staff
• Experience working with a Learning Management System and instructional design software
• Demonstrated record of product development or sales strategy informed by market analysis
• Specialized training in human resource, supervision or management is preferred
• Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrates competence with computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and an agency-wide database, Efforts to Outcomes Software
• Some evening and weekend hours along with travel are required for this position
• Demonstrated ability to provide the leadership that enables staff to consistently meet goals
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
This is great opportunity for someone looking to expand their career and showcase their skill set in a high volume environment. Competitive benefits offered, great work-life balance, and paid parking provided among additional perks.
Candidates who possess these qualifications should apply for immediate considerations.
Employee Training, Employee Training, Account Transaction, Instructor-Led Training, Learning Management Systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: BALTIMORE, MD
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02000-0011550039
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance