Under Armour, Inc. VP, Ecommerce Americas in Baltimore, Maryland
VP, Ecommerce Americas
The Vice President, Americas eCommerce will be responsible for defining UA’s strategy for eCommerce and for creating a world-class digital shopping experience for the UA consumer throughout the Region. Reporting to the SVP, Direct to Consumer and serving as a member of the Americas Revenue Leadership Team, the incumbent will build, manage and lead the eCommerce function, including eCommerce operations, 3rd party eCommerce, experience and omnichannel strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and drive eCommerce strategy for all Americas leveraging our website and mobile platforms
• Utilize knowledge of establishing and operating an eCommerce business to identify, recommend and execute strategies to further elevate our position within the Americas
• Deliver on UA’s ambitious eCommerce revenue targets thru direct management of the centralized Americas eCommerce functions
• Build cross-functional relationships with Brand Marketing and Merchandising teams to ensure alignment across eCommerce initiatives
• Collaborate with Brand and Product teams to develop vision and strategy for consumer experiences balancing business needs with technological capabilities
• Drive regional omnichannel strategy for all direct-to-consumer experiences as well as all 3rd party eCommerce businesses (e.g., wholesale partner experiences)
• Develop the nascent Product Management function to drive strategy and consistency into all core eCommerce experiences
• Lead the digital product teams to establish and execute on an effective, prioritized roadmap to deliver on key revenue-driving initiatives
• Provide regular communication to executive leadership on progress against financial plan
• Build and ensure a cohesive, high-performing technical team to deliver Under Armour’s growth goals.
• Research industry trends, leading the e-commerce teams to test, learn, and capitalize on opportunities.
• Closely works with the Americas retail team to create an industry leading shopping experience that bridges the gap between physical and digital retail.
• In partnership with regional merchandising teams, manage and optimize the online assortment while managing seasonal promotions and price management, product, and content/story presentation.
• Keenly focused on elevating the brand presentation of our products and services while looking for synergies between in store display and site merchandising to drive an intuitive and exciting DTC shopping experience.
• Deliver upon new customer acquisition and customer retention goals as key enablers of planned top line growth.
• Effectively collaborates with regional and global partners to meet the needs of our consumer across the Americas region
• Drive change by fostering a winning culture that elevates channel performance while driving teammate engagement
• Lead with Under Armour’s purpose, mission, vision, and values - place these tenets at the core of all decisions to empower long term sustainable growth
• Make data driven decisions while constantly testing and learning and consistently providing post-program ROI analysis paired with consumer insights to make recommendations to increase sales and drive a premium brand experience
• Shows visionary thinking and demonstrates expert knowledge to solve complex, organization-wide or externally facing issues
• Strong relationship and consensus building skills
• Track record of hiring, leading and training high-performing digital teams
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively present to senior leadership
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Highly passionate, problem solver with strong creative and analytical skills
Comfortable navigating competing initiatives and strategically prioritizing
Education And Experience
-15+ years of relevant business leadership experience
-8+ years of experience in ecommerce leadership
-Master's degree preferred