Lockheed Martin 5G.Mil Partnerships Program Manager in Bethesda, Maryland
Description: The 5G.MIL™ Partnerships Program Sr Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the external partnership strategy for the 5G.MIL™ program, including commercial and traditional aerospace and defense partners. The Partnerships PM will assess and evaluate 5G capabilities of potential partners, define how key partners will fit best into the 5G.MIL™ technical and business strategy, and will execute agreements, subcontracts and other partnership arrangements to support the long-term strategy to deliver 5G.MIL™ services to DoD customers, led by Lockheed Martin. The Partnerships PM will work closely with the Program Management Director, Program Management Office (PMO) and Business Development IPT and business areas to coordinate partnership activities to support technology and capability development, capture activities and program objectives and milestones. The 5G.MIL™ Partnerships Program Manager will report directly to the Vice President, 5G.MIL™ Programs.
The 5G.MIL™ Partnerships Program Manager role includes the following primary duties:
• Provide leadership for development and execution of partnership plan to support overall 5G.MIL™ business and technical strategy.
• Establish and cultivate key relationships with external partners’ leadership to support 5G.MIL™ strategy and program plans.
• Support CRAD and Program of Record capture strategies in conjunction with CSBD and business area capture managers and ensure alignment with overall partnership plans.
• Definition and execution of partnership agreements including non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) / proprietary information exchange agreements (PIAs), Memorandum of Agreement (MOAs), subcontracts, and other agreements with external commercial and A&D companies to support program plans, in conjunction with legal, GSCM and F&BO organizations
• Establish appropriate project work breakdown with partner organizations, including basis of estimate (BOE) and statements of work (SOWs) to capture key commitments including deliverables, funding, and schedules, as needed.
• Creation of executive talking point documents to support executive engagement with external partners senior leadership, up to CEO level
• Support development of business plans, value creation strategies and business case to create enterprise value from 5G.MIL™ program.
• Support development partnership agreements to enable IP protection plan to ensure LM retention of key IP required to execute strategy and monetize investments.
• Provide subcontract program management for partners’ scope of work to ensure program objectives and milestones, including scope, cost, and schedule are met, including appropriate oversight and risk and opportunity management as part of overall program management effort.
• Manage subcontracts and funding to partner organizations, in collaboration with Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) organization.
• Support government and corporate audit, including preparation of required documents for CETO 5G.MIL™ agreements in support of government regulations and LM policies.
• Provide leadership for partnerships programs corporate staff.
• 6+ Years of Experience leading complex projects with multiple partners and external organizations
• Expertise in developing and maintaining relationships with external companies and customers
• Experience in coordination across multiple lines of business and external partners and/or subcontractors for project or program execution
• Minimum of 8 years of program management, general management or subcontract program management experience on complex development programs
• Experience planning technical efforts, including schedules, metrics and budgets; solid understanding of earned value management
• Experience with complex projects that include development, implementation, integration and testing
• Experience working with legal, GSCM and F&BO to develop agreements and subcontracts involving multiple partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance (minimum), clearance up to TS/SCI preferred
• Prior program management or subcontract management experience for development programs with value greater than $50M
• Expertise in commercial and/or defense communications systems, RF systems, or related fields
• Prior experience working in or with commercial telecommunications industry ecosystem
• Advanced degree in science, engineering or mathematics, or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop and retain top talent
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a virtual, matrixed organization
• Active TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.