Chevy Chase Acura Assistant Service Advisor in Bethesda, Maryland
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The assistant service advisor is primarily responsible for assisting the service advisors with the daily operations the dealership performs in the mechanical service department, with particular emphasis on inbound and outbound phone calls. He/she is responsible for handling the customer in an expeditious manner with outstanding customer care.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must have great people skills.
- Must have experience in customer service industry.
1) Demonstrates favorable public and employee contacts.
- Works harmoniously with co-workers and supervisors.
- Shows a professional approach towards customers, co-workers and the public at large.
Dresses appropriately for the position held to insure a professional image. 2) Demonstrates adherence to company procedures.
Come to work on time and is dependable.
Is self-disciplined and works without constant supervision. 3) Maintains a positive attitude about the job and company.
Shows a willingness to perform all duties of their position.
- Shows a positive approach toward helping customers and co-workers.
- Accepts supervision positively.
- Adapts to changing conditions and shows a willingness to assist others when needed.
- Demonstrates pride and professionalism towards company.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Strong phone skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, and Chrome.
- Must be able to handle high volume of customer interaction.
WORK SCHEDULE (DAYS-HOURS)
40 hours per week with a defined schedule
Mon-Friday – As needed
Saturday – As needed
Sunday – As needed
- Promptly answer inbound phone calls and properly greet and assist all customers calling the dealership regarding vehicle service needs
- Perform outbound calls including follow-up calls daily, perform eResponiblity calls for customer recalls, assist advisor with outbound calls for status updates and up sells, and no-show calls.
- Promptly meet and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Represent the dealership in a positive manner; providing exceptional personalized service to our customers
- Test drive the vehicle with the customer as needed to confirm the problem or refer to a technician
- Research vehicle service history, inspect the vehicle, and recommends additional needed services
- Assist the Service Advisor with advising the customer of the importance of properly caring for their vehicle and the value of maintaining their vehicle
- When assisting Service Advisors with customer check in provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts, establish a “promise time” and follow up as needed, and clearly outline customer needs on the repair order with efficiency/accuracy
- Effectively communicate with the technicians working on the customer’s vehicle
- Assist the Service Advisors with monitoring the progress of the vehicle throughout the day; keeping the customer informed of the status of their vehicle
- Obtain necessary payment and signatures from the customer
- Perform loaner agent duties including creating agreements perform walk arounds with pictures, collect on gas fees from customers, collect on toll and ticket fees from customers, and return the loaners and perform walk around for damage.
- Conduct all business with sincerity, honesty, and genuine concern for customers
- Maintain the highest customer service standards
Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS/ACCOUNTABILITY
Maintain store’s ACE CSI in top 50 of Acura.
This job description provides an overview of your specific job duties, but it is not possible to be all inclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform functions not stated or not directly related to your job or department and will be expected to willingly cooperate.
This job description is a temporary management tool and is subject to change at any time.