CENTRA Technology Instructional Systems Design Specialist in Bethesda, Maryland
CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) is an employee-owned company providing analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients.
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Instructional Systems Design Specialist
1) Apply fundamental research skills to instructional design projects.
2) Identify and resolve ethical and legal implications of design in the workplace.
3) Coordinate development and design of media used in the lessons created by the Contractor or suggested by the Subject Matter Expert (SME) or any other stakeholder as directed by the Sponsor.
4) Design and develop lessons, certification criteria, exercises, case studies, briefings, testing, feedback evaluations, and other learning activities for online, blended, and face-to-face delivery platforms to include design and development of media and current aids suitable for best content delivery.
5) Research existing course content and propose new or updated course materials, which apply best practices and principles of adult learning.
6) Research and assess new learning materials and new resources.
7) Provide support to management to ensure the best learning environment possible for all students, instructors, and Front Office Document and maintain assigned projects, course materials, and job aids.
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret/SCI with Poly CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
• Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD). Applicable degree(s): Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology (IT) or Software Engineering
• Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
• Currently possess an active Poly clearance.
• Ability to apply current research and theory to the practice of instructional design.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, conduct, analyze, and report needs assessments to determine customer requirements for training and learner profiles, as well as to determine learner profiles and learner learning styles.
• Ability to integrate new technologies into the learning experience.