Dixon Assembler 2nd Shift in Chestertown, Maryland
Dixon is looking for an Assembler to join our team in Chestertown, MD! This person will assemble parts according to procedure and quality standard. They will meet the required pieces per hour as well as interact and work within a team to improve production process and train others. This person must maintain safe working habits and clean work area. Other duties assigned as needed.
- Communicate with employees on manufacturing floor.
- Will work safely around equipment and co-workers
- Will learn to operate hand tools and machining equipment.
- Flexibility and dexterity with fingers and hands for manipulation of parts and components.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Great team player
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to apply basic math skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to lift and maneuver various components throughout the course of a shift.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Loyal:Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better
PreferredPrevious Assembly experience
Posted: March 14, 2019