ManTech Systems Engineer in Columbia, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented System Engineer to join our team in the Columbia, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Leadership responsibilities within the team
· Participate in planning meetings
· Accept assigned tasks
· Participate in daily stand up meetings
· Demonstrate work at completion of sprint cycle
· Engage with project Subject Matter Experts for feedback and requirements
· Developing or improving Large-scale system architecture
· Performed or managed System Integration
· DevOps CI/CD tasking including, testing, monitoring, automated processes
· Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc.).
· Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
· Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
· Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
· Shall have ten (10) years experience developing, delivering testing a supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.
· Shall have eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems
· Shall have seven (7) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including:
· Shall have five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
(Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
· Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next generation system.
· Agile scrum, Developing or improving Large-scale system architecture, performed or managed System Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps experience with CI/CD, testing, monitoring, automated processes
· Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
· Experience in Agile methods is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Active/Current Top Secret SCI with Poly
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.