Robert Half International Vice President Operations in COLUMBIA, Maryland
Robert Half is is currently seeking an energetic, driven, experienced Vice President of Operations to oversee all operations for both the corporate office, and affiliate medical practices. The position will be responsible for the development, implementation, and management of operational processes, protocols, and procedures - and accountable for driving operational efficiency and value creation at both the corporate and affiliate medical practice levels. In this position, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operations and functions; so, we expect you to be a self-driven, inspiring, leader with excellent people skills and outstanding business acumen, and work-ethic. This is a vital leadership role that will drive results and improve the overall efficiency and scalability of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective, with transparency and accountability, working closely with the CEO and other key executive team members
• Develop and implement operational processes, protocols, policies, and procedures at both the corporate and affiliate-levels, with a focus on efficiency and scalability
• Partner with C-Level executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals
• Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and building a world-class, industry-leading organization
• Set and achieve challenging, but realistic, goals for growth, performance, and profitability
• Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
• Oversee daily operations of the company
• Analyze and interpret large amounts of data and metrics from multiple data sources, develop, track, and analyze KPI’s
• Be the catalyst for change management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
• Maintain positive, productive, relationships with partners/vendors/affiliates
• Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
• Familiarity with the operational procedures at all levels of the organization
• Lead employees by example - reinforce a culture of excellence
• Be a motivator for other employees
• Empower the operational team with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete operations initiatives
• Diagnose, analyze, and improve business processes using Lean and Six Sigma tools and methods
• Responsible for implementing improvement actions and quantifying the results
• Create visual controls to illustrate and dissect complex problems and identify fail points to develop streamlined solutions
• Manage Project Artifacts including project charter and plan, communication plan, risk management plan, diagrams, workflows, etc.
• Ensure ongoing communication schedule to update stakeholders and staff.
Overview of Qualifications:
• MBA or related master’s degree required.
• 10+ years of experience in a corporate healthcare operations leadership role with increasing responsibility.
• Someone with experience in operations management -- either multi-site, or a large single-site – in a healthcare business involved in the delivery of patient care.
• Someone who is self-driven, inspiring, leader with excellent people skills and outstanding business acumen, and work-ethic.
Candidates who possess these qualifications should apply for immediate considerations.
MBA or related degree, operational, management, healthcare
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 / Yearly
Location: COLUMBIA, MD
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02000-0011533813
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance