AAA Allied Group Inc AAA Automotive Service Advisor in Crofton, Maryland
WORK WHERE YOU LIVE! AAA IS HIRING MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC CAR CARE TEAM IN CROFTON, MD. IDEAL LOCATION, ONLY 20 MINUTE COMMUTE FROM COLUMBIA, MD! GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SALES IN THIS HIGH VOLUME SHOPPING AREA! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence. You can be the technical interface for clients and a team of technicians, positively affecting a state-of-the-art automotive repair service facility!
The primary duties of the Car Care Services Advisor are:
- Greets customers, answers telephone calls and schedules appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Reviews repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services performed. Contacts customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Distributes work to all shop technicians while monitoring progress and accuracy of each job. Supplies information on request to technicians, as need. Arrange repairs and payment for vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arranges towing and /or alternate transportation such as shuttle or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitors inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notifies customer of need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended intervals and as required by the state and explains the information to the customer.
- High School Diploma.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index record.
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to communicate same information to the support team, customers and Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $32,000 to $39,000/year, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off with accruals beginning the first day of employment, 401(k) plan with company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Sales success based incentive pay plan.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Club Alliance serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Automotive Service Advisor, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Repair, Service Manager, Automotive Repair Sales, Automotive Repair Advisor
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website.
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted Yesterday * Full time * 18234
Job Category: Car Care