Staff Management | SMX Test Technician in Frederick, Maryland
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Our client is looking for a Test Technician in the Fredrick, MD area.
- High School diploma or (GED).
- One to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience prior to advancing to the next level.
- Ability to use all appropriate test equipment including, but not limited to, meters, refrigeration gauges, etc.
- Ability to use all safe practices when dealing with electricity and pressurized systems.
Duties: - Demonstrate basic knowledge of refrigeration and electrical components, their use, and the proper operation of those components. - Must be familiar with HVAC systems. - Must be able to interpret electrical schematics. - Must have basic industrial electrical knowledge to trouble shoot HVAC or environmental control systems. - Must be willing to assist the Test Technician II. - Assemble fans and wire them for assembly.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Work Location: Stulz, 1572 Tilco Dr., Frederick, MD 21704.
Job Types: Manufacturing, Warehouse.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $21.00.
Pay Rate: $21 per hour.
- Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization.
- Ability to work from verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to read and understand bills of material, piping and electrical schematics
SM | SMX is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, age, gender identification, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.