NRP Investments, LLC Marketing Manager in Gaithersburg, Maryland
NRP Investments LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments LLC is currently seeking a Marketing Manager in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
The NRP Group was founded in 1994 with a clear goal: to develop, construct and own apartment communities that support residents’ lifestyles and give them homes they can be proud of. Since then, our growth has been exponential. We’ve developed and constructed well over 40,000 residential units in 16 states; we now manage more than 140 properties – encompassing 21,000+ luxury, family and senior rental units – in 11 states.
Our Vision is to be the best-in-class vertically integrated developer, owner, builder, and manager of multifamily housing. To grow our lead as the #1 multifamily developer in the U.S that creates both Affordable & Market Rate communities at scale.
Core Values: Integrity, teamwork, professionalism, high performance, open and approachable, diversity, sense of purpose, fun.
Marketing Management, Planning & Execution – The primary function of the Marketing Manager is to drive profitable sales. The Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in helping the organization achieve and exceed top line revenue goals and bottom line profit targets. The Marketing Manager is the strategic and tactical right arm of the Regional Property Managers to the Regional Vice President of the Market Rate Portfolio.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
• [70%] Driving Sales Results -- Owns all aspects of Marketing planning and execution for the Region served -- including media, outreach, collateral, and signage.
• [20%] Project Management – The Marketing Manager is often called upon to set up and manage projects with many steps and dependencies. An example would be managing the startup of the marketing program for a lease up. This requires strong project management skills, and the ability to follow projects through to completion.
• [5%] Special Projects – Participates in special projects and initiatives as identified.
• [5%] Creative Development – On point for the execution of all assigned creative material in Region relating to assigned properties. Will often partner with other marketing and operational team members in this process. Includes collateral material, websites, outreach, signage, sales tools and job aids, participation in leasing model selection and decoration, and all creative pursuits in the Region.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: College degree in liberal arts, marketing, finance, management, general business, or real estate required.
Experience: 3 - 5+ years of experience in progression of marketing jobs. 3+ years of marketing experience in multi-family residential business with responsibility for media planning, outreach, sales process design and execution, and other core regional marketing activities. Must have direct experience in exceeding sales expectations in various business environments – new developments, property turn-arounds, various property lifecycle stages; with Class A property experience a major plus. Operations assignments in a residential multi-family a plus (Leasing Manager, Property Manager, Regional Manager, etc.).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to strategize and overcome challenges
• Advanced user of Excel and PPT
• Experience with various property management software packages is preferred.
Other Requirements: None
Street: 9841 Washington Blvd.