General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Engineer Expert in Germantown, Maryland
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Confidential
Job Family: Systems Engineering
1.Work with customers to architect modern desktop management solutions using Microsoft Intune • Work with customers to design, develop and implement modern security solutions leveraging Windows Defender, Intune, OMS and Device Health • Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team. • Provide leadership and knowledge to potential customers in technical qualification • Document customer requirements • Articulate the value proposition of Accenture services • Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert.
- Must be a US citizen.
Evaluates IT systems for compliance with FISMA controls (NIST 800-53); Drafts/updates SAR.
As a Controls Assessor, perform the following tasks:
• Evaluate IT systems for compliance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts required for FISMA Compliance and controls (NIST 800-53)
• Coordinate with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams to drive compliance with Security Controls and requirements
• Work with System Owners to draft achievable Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms) to remediate findings
• Monitor and reporting on POA&M remediation activities
• Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for cyber security questions
• Advise System Owners on cyber security best practices
• Provide clarification on cyber security policies and regulations
• Coordinate with Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) teams in support of account approvals
• Draft/ update SAR
• Coordinate with Security Engineering and O&M teams to identify and document system asset data
• Coordination with security and O&M teams to report and mitigate vulnerabilities
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.