Aerotek Civil Engineer in GLYNDON, Maryland
- Design of land development projects for commercial and residential projects.
- Assist with the daily operations of specific land development projects with respect to production, quality assurance and technical engineering.
- Assist the Project Manager with technical design in AutoCAD 3D
- Civil Engineer/Designer will be responsible for executing pre established engineering design tasks relative to site civil engineering such as road design, utilities, storm drain and storm water management, sanitary sewer, site grading and sediment and erosion control.
civil engineering, land development, design, civil 3d, autocad, Civil, Site development, Development, Autocad civil 3d, microstation, EIT
Top Skills Details:
- 1-5 years experience in civil engineering and land development
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
- At least 3 years with these H&H software they use. (Revit, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Civil 3D) EIT certification preferred
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1-5 years experience in civil engineering and land development Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred Experience and proficient with these H&H software EIT certification preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.