Cadia Rehabilitation Staff Development Nurse in Hagerstown, Maryland
Who We Are:
Compassion and appreciation are at the heart of who we are. We act as an advocate for the patient but also for our employees. At Cadia Healthcare, we have built an environment where new ideas are encouraged. Our company culture is built on being supportive, working as a team and reaching our goals. Cadia is excited to have you continue your career with us!
What You Will Do:
Staff Development Nurse play an important role in our facility by ensuring the staff is properly trained and up to date on policies and procedures. As the Staff Development Nurse, you will be responsible for planning, developing and directing all in service educational. Cadia is dedicated to providing the best care possible. Were excited for you to come and join our accomplished staff of medical professionals!
- Plan, develop and coordinate educational and on the job training programs
- Work with facility consultants and implement recommended changes as required
- Develop and participate in refresher training for employees, as necessary
- Assist licensed nursing personnel in obtaining in service training to keep license current in accordance with state law.
- Responsible for overseeing/completion of personnel drug screening
- Ensure that all personnel volunteers are receive required annual PPD
Initiate maintain health files on all personnel Requirements:
Registered Nurse with a current Maryland nursing license.
- Must possess a current CPR license.
- Previous experience as staff educator is highly desirable
- Previous long term care experience is desirable.