ManTech Deputy Program Manager in Hanover, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Deputy Program Manager to join our team at our Hanover, MD location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The primary duties of the DPM position include supporting the Sr. Program Manager in the day-to-day execution of all contract operations, to include: financial management, Technical Task Order (TTO) management, business management, risk management, line management, and customer interface and engagement.
· In addition to the contract activities listed, the successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the Portfolio Executive Director in overall Portfolio and Corporate business development and corporate related functions and activities.
· In order to effect efficient program operations, the DPM will provide expert communication and interpersonal skills with contract TTO managers and all contract functional support entities including: financial Program Control Analysts (PCAs), contracts and subcontracts management, staffing and recruiting, This position requires the skills necessary to provide a broad range of oversight for the contract.
· The successful DPM candidate will act as a point of contact for the Government’s Contracting Officer’s (COR) Representative(s)/Contract Manager (CM) and will be required to act on behalf the Senior Program Manager and with all ManTech internal stakeholders.
· The DPM will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective execution of overall program processes and operations.
· The Deputy Program Manager will assist the Sr. Program Manager in the oversight of various program activities to include cost estimation and management, schedule estimation and tracking, TTO and overall contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance.
· The Deputy Program Manager will support communications with customer and corporate stakeholders.
· The Deputy Program Manager will support the Program Manager in addressing customer and corporate tasking.
· The Deputy Program Manager will actively participate in any assigned proposal efforts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years’ experience.
· A Master’s Degree in a technical field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
· Eight (8) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts related to the contract scope, type, and complexity is required. Shall have at least four (4) years of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
· Shall have six (6) years experience in detailed management and oversight of a Contractor or Government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
· Shall have six (6) years experience in managing at least $2M integration projects or software development efforts.
· Five (5) years experience reviewing and analyzing financial expenditure reports.
· Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
· The Project Lead shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of a complex technical task order (TTO) or a portfolio of related TTOs. Serves as the main point of contact for Technical Contracting Officer’s Representative(s).
· Shall lead program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities, potentially for a portfolio of multiple TTOs.
· Is accountable for proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the technical task orders as well as facilitating potential synergies between related TTOs.
· The PL II shall utilize expert communication skills needed to manage the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
· Responsible for simultaneously leading multiple projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of professionals that have been involved in analysis, design, development, integration, testing and maintenance of information technology systems.
· Experience in working with the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD 5000 series regulations.
· PMP is desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Active/Current Top Secret SCI with Poly
· Ascend/descend steps, balancing, bending, carrying, crawling, crouching, define color, driving, grasping, kneeling, lifting, medium work, move about in lab setting, pulling, pushing, reaching, standing, travel, close measurements, physical inspection, ability to handle stress and work under pressure, ability to use MS Office and PC, analytical and critical thinking skills, interpersonal and people skills, listening skills, multi-tasking skills, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.