Kelly Services Quality Control Analyst in Harmans, Maryland
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Quality Control Analyst at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Harmans, MD.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ( Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Pay: $38.46 per hour
This Quality Control Analyst III - Method Transfer & Validation role will focus on the transfer/qualification/Validation of GMP biologic assays such as ELISA, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis. The QC Analyst must demonstrate technical knowledge, be familiar with basic scientific/regulatory principles, possess initiative, and maintain a strong commitment to scientific excellence.
Position workweek is Monday through Friday and will reside at our Harmans/BWI site.
• Experience with the transfer/qualification/Validation of GMP assays such as ELISA, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis.
• Perform assays such as ELISA, DNA/RNA extraction and gel electrophoresis, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis.
• Generate internal and external documents such as assay protocols, summary reports, and SOPs.
• Assist with investigations related to assay performance. Work on project teams developing and improving assays.
• Work with clients during initial and subsequent transfer of assays and analytical methods to support GMP manufacturing campaigns.
• Provide instrumentation care, maintenance, troubleshooting, and data interpretation.
• Work closely with Manufacturing and Quality Assurance staff to resolve quality issues with regard to the facility and products manufactured.
• Document writing (laboratory investigations, out of specifications, deviations, CAPAs), data interpretation/presentation, statistical analysis, and trending.
• Bachelor in a Sciences discipline and 4-6 years of experience working in a GMP Quality Control Lab with some or all of the time working with method transfer & qualification.
• Considerable knowledge/expertise relevant to QC analytical methods used for protein chemistry and molecular biology.
• Experience within the biologic, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry performing direct hands-on work in a Quality Assurance/QC function with a strong familiarity of general GMP practices.
• Experience in writing SOPs and test methods as well as method qualification/validation documentation.
• Broad experience with biochemistry and biological assay support, as well as generating/reviewing the documentation that supports such work.
• Possesses the knowledge and ability to apply basic scientific and regulatory principles to solve operational, as well as routine quality tasks.
• Ability to succeed in a team-oriented environment under very dynamic conditions.
We will identify candidates based on the following:
• Leads with Integrity and Respect
• Delivers Results
• Demonstrates Business Acumen
• Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
• Champions Change
• Engages and Inspires
• Coaches and Develops
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.