Medifast, Inc. Logistics Resolution Coordinator in Havre de Grace, Maryland
The Logistics Resolutions Coordinator is responsible for providing ‘white glove’ customer service to internal and external business partners. The candidate will offer general shipping support guidance, address any inquiries or concerns, track in-house order movements, facilitate shipments on behalf of requests, research and report on customer shipping complaints and provide any other shipment resolution needs. The Logistics Resolution Coordinator will work closely with the Logistics and Trade Compliance Manager to assist in providing the Company’s high quality standards as they relate to customer service, food manufacturing, and distribution.
Acts as a primary point-of-contact across the organization for all shipping inquiries, concerns, and complaints. 15%
Provide shipping support for general shipment concerns, including: addresses, general shipping processes, freight estimates, best shipping method, shipment updates, etc. 15%
Laisse between customer service team and UPS Global Business Services (GBS) to address, research and correct customer shipping issues. 15%
Systematic tracking of In-House order processing and shipping, including: Executive, House Account, Employee, and any urgent ordering. 10%
Work with internal and external business partners to schedule and track special and priority load requests. 10%
Track vendor sample shipments and other vendor related shipping under the designated vendor shipping account. 10%
Maintain tracking of all resolution and complaint issues within the transportation database required to support above. 10%
Escalate issues to management 5%
Assists in creating and maintaining SOPs as required 5%
Other duties as assigned 5%
• Position requires 1-3 years of relevant experience and/or a B.S. degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or similar field is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with shipping support processes required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Must be capable of, and experienced in, working independently as well as with different functional areas (operations, purchasing, logistics, finance, engineering, marketing and customer service).
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines as required
• Exceptional Excel and TMS experience are preferred. Must be capable of defining, analyzing and resolving problems.
• Travel required 10% of time
Job ID: 2021-3909
External Company Name: Medifast, Inc.
External Company URL: www.medifast1.com
Street: 2000 Rock Glenn Blvd