Randstad Order Selector in Jessup, Maryland
salary:$14 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, April 7, 2021
job type:Temp to Perm
industry:retailer of groceries
Are you motivated to hit production goals? We are looking for Pickers who want to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to catch on quickly and works well in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today!
• Accurately select products by matching slot numbers and product descriptions using a voice-activated warehouse management system.
• Lift and carry cases of up to 100 lbs. from pick slots and place them onto pallets; cases must be lifted from floor level, shoulder level, and overhead.
• Meet and maintain established productivity standards.
• Construct sturdy, balanced pallet loads from various sizes and weights of cases for damage-free shipping.
• Shrink-wrap and stage completed pallets of selected products in proper shipping lanes for loading. on of damage-free products.
The essential functions of this role include:
wearing steel toe shoes
working in a non-temperature controlled environment
manual lifting up to 30lbs
standing for 7 hours at one time
- High School
Years of experience: 1 year
Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.