ManTech Project Manager in Lexington Park, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Project Manager to join our team in the Patuxent River, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Project Manager will serve as principal project coordinators on the program and be responsible for managing various elements of the total contract effort. The Project Manager shall serve as interfaces and POCs with Government program authorities and representatives on technical, project, and contract administration issues. The Project Managers shall supervise project operation by developing management procedures and controls, planning and directing project execution, and monitoring and reporting progress. The Project Managers shall manage acquisition and employment of project resources. The Project Managers shall manage and control financial and administrative aspects of the project with respect to contract requirements.
· A minimum of 10 years of management and supervisory experience similar in terms of size, scope, and complexity to projects in this TOR, which includes at least three years of specialized experience in the planning and management of multiple projects in the design, systems engineering, or field service of military C5ISR Systems.
· Three years of experience leading and executing multiple and simultaneous shipboard installations.
· One year of experience with DoD policies pertaining to contract management, and program management skills relating to fiscal planning, oral and written communications, interpersonal relations, and managerial techniques.
· BS or BA degree from an accredited institution in one or more of the following disciplines: engineering, computer science, information systems, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or related project management field.
· An active PMI-PMP certification, PgMP, or DAWIA Level III Program Management certification.
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Must hold Secret Clearance
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
· The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
· Working with Data
· Move about freely in a laboratory setting
· Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.