ManTech Senior Engineer in Lexington Park, Maryland
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Engineer to join our team in the Patuxent River, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Senior Engineer is considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and shall provide systems engineering direction and guidance for design, development, integration and interface design analysis, installation, integration, fielding, field analysis, operation, maintenance, and testing of information processing and other systems. The Senior Engineer shall have experience relating to the hardware, software, and network requirements of digital and analog communication and information systems and subsystems supporting voice, video, data, imagery, and knowledge management information systems.
· Six years of systems engineering experience similar in terms of size, scope, and complexity to that of this TOR involving design, implementation, integration, systems testing, and interoperability studies related to communication and information systems and subsystems.
· Three years of experience reading, interpreting, and understanding blue prints, drawings, schematics, and Ship Installation Drawings (SID).
· BS or BA degree from an accredited institution in one or more of the following disciplines: engineering, physics, computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, or related discipline.
· DAWIA Certification for the Systems Engineering (S) Career Field.
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Secret Clearance Required
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
· The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
· Working with Data
· Move about freely in a laboratory setting
· Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.