Aerotek Call Center Representative in Middle River, Maryland
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists customers with the account opening process.
• Accurately explains the terms/conditions and policies/procedures relating to the account.
• Processes account payments, perform cash out process at end of shift
• Consistently meets or exceeds performance goals to ensure the highest quality of service is provided to the customer.
• Performs account maintenance, including account changes, adjustments, and statement requests.
• Contacts customers for additional account information.
• Assists in problem correspondence as required.
• Prepares reports including CSR Daily Activity report and cash out report.
Top Skills Details:
1-2 years of call center experience
Customer service experience
Inbound calls/emails/customer chat
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidates must be comfortable sitting ON-SITE in Middle River, MD
Candidates must pass customer service testing (3 min on screen typing with 30 wpm or better and customer service scenarios with 78% score or better).
Candidates must be able to adequately listen to customer concerns.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.