Honeywell Sr Project Management in Owings Mills, Maryland
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity, and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with peers and leaders across all these groups. Your projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
· Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
· Review all job contract documents
· Implement and monitor project schedules
· Maintain project meeting minutes and distribution
· Report project progress to the Project Manager
· Evaluate subcontractor performance
· Assemble project closeout documents and warranties
· Facilitate flow of paperwor
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or relevant discipline
· Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
· Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
· Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
· Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
· Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting result
· Exceeding internal and external customer expectation
· Effective communication skills
· Significant experience in project management
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.