Weekend Supervisor - Part-Time Weekends in
- Ensure that the attainment of VHI mission takes precedence over all decisions and actions.
- Ensure that all Victory Housing policies and procedures and standards are adhered to and implemented.
- Ensure that the staffing schedule is implemented and that all shifts are appropriately covered with adequate number of FTEs.
- Answer incoming calls, greet guests, take and distribute messages.
- Give tours and complete Inquiry Sheet.
- Perform computer and office tasks as assigned.
- Ensure implementation of all aspects of the medication system and the implementation of Physicians Orders and Treatment Plans.
- Ensure that schedules for personal care, bathing, housekeeping and laundry as well as other resident needs are implemented. Adhere to established schedules. Monitor the implementation and sign-off of all ADL, housekeeping and laundry schedules.
- Update resident charts, progress notes and communication log indicating status change and follow-up action needed.
- Complete Incident Reports as needed.
- Maintain reporting systems which identify resident concerns or care issues. Address concerns immediately with resident or care manager and handle appropriately or refer to the Executive Director. Notify the Executive Director immediately following any concern or incident. Take responsibility for resolving or coordinate resolution of issue involving resident complaint, such as lost property and dissatisfactions. Family member to be contacted immediately following concern and/or expedient resolution.
- Coordinate scheduling of Resident appointments which includes transportation, podiatry, physician, dental, lab etc…
- Supervise caregiving staff. Walking the floor and observing the time management and effectiveness of the care managers is required. Assign tasks, monitor quality of care, redirect as necessary.
- Oversee the Activities Calendar as well as its implementation. Conduct activities as assigned.
- Ensure that the posted menu is adhered to.
- Adhere to all Safety Policies and Procedures (Fire drill, weather emergencies, etc.) in conjunction with Residents and Employees.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Families, the Community-at-Large, Physicians, Vendors, Home Office, etc.