Aerotek Lead Biopharmaceutical Associate in Rockville, Maryland
As a Lead Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate you will be under the direction of senior personnel and perform production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, prepare media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation, as well as being involved in both start-up and product changeover activities.
GMP, Fermentation, Cell Culture, Buffer, Filtration, Manufacturing, Media, chromatography, chromatographic separation, start-up, Product Changeover, CIP Skids, ERP, M-ERP, Sterilization, Batching, Pasteurization, Scale up, Mammalian cells
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• High School Diploma or equivalency
• 5+ years of directly related experience manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstration of a high level of performance
• Understanding the of the basic Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations; Must exhibit company Values and Expectations
• Must be able to follow detailed processing instructions as well as accurately documenting all necessary documentation.
• Ability to work shift that covers a 24/7 operation
• Ability to lift and carry materials weighing as much as 50lbs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.