Kelly Services Regulatory Affairs Associate in Rockville, Maryland
Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Location: Rockville, MD 20852
Duration: 12 months contract with potential to extend
Compensation: Up to $40.00 per hour
The Analyst, Regulatory Policy and Intelligence RPI manages and maintains a variety of databases and communication platforms supporting RPI projects and services. The incumbent should also be comfortable working in an environment where they can proactively bring forward new process and technology improvements for RPI services and communications.
• Conducts daily scanning of regulator websites for U.S. and Canada for regulatory intelligence and enters relevant information into RPI’s regulatory intelligence platform
• Supports RPI approval trending analysis by entering appropriate information into databases
• Supports searches of regulatory intelligence sources to support senior RPI staff
• Prepares supporting material for RPI staff on regulatory policy topics
• Supports other regulatory intelligence activities as needed
• Creates and manages IT platforms to share information and manage RPI services and projects, e.g., Excel, SharePoint, Planner, Teams
• Develops and maintains templates for RPI materials to ensure consistency in information sharing within RPI and between RPI and other internal customers
• Manages the development and communication of regulatory policy newsletters and other relevant information
• Manages routine RPI meetings by supporting development of agenda, background materials, and meeting summaries
• Serves as back up office manager/administrative assistant
• Coordinates and provides support in implementing various RPI projects
•Required Education: 4 years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree
•Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree w/ at least 2 years of experience in a related role
•Required Experience: Strong command of SharePoint, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Demonstrated competency in distilling large amounts of information into concise executive summaries. Excellent communicator in written and verbal forms. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to work in a complex / matrix environment
•Preferred Experience: 2 years’ experience in an industry related role; Experience in designing and implementing new processes/databases/platforms and creating appropriate communications based on distilled information
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.