Aerotek HVAC Journeyman in Rosedale, Maryland
• Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
• Assists other tradesman when necessary in the areas of but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
• Learns, operates and troubleshoots the hospital’s computerized DDC building automation system.
• Maintains OEM Specifications and related HVAC/R parts inventory.
• Performs troubleshooting, repairs, replacement, new installation and maintenance to all HVAC/R systems.
• Responsible for completing all PM compliance documentation in the established time frames on our CMMS Program via IPad.
• Participates in meetings and on committees and represents the department and hospital in community outreach efforts as required, and service improvement teams.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
They will be at a MedStar Hospital
boiler, chiller, hvac, plant engineer
Top Skills Details:
Maryland State HVAC/R Journeyman’s License required. CFC universal certification required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Basic math skills, including fractions. Verbal and written communication skills. Basic computer skills preferred. Comprehensive knowledge of commercial HVAC Systems as well as extensive knowledge in Refrigeration Systems. Capable of troubleshooting malfunctioning systems using schematic drawings, wiring diagrams, and blueprints. General knowledge of the use and application of hand power tools in all of the above areas. General knowledge of standard repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance procedures in electrical, pneumatics, plumbing, solder & brazing as it relates to repairing HVAC/R systems. General knowledge of proper safety precautions and procedures related to assigned work. General knowledge of various building automation systems.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.