Accenture Federal - UI/UX Designer in Suitland, Maryland
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Remote to start, Suitland, MD
Accenture Federal Services, working side by side with clients to uncover, imagine, and create experiences that people love and deliver outcomes that they expect.
A designer that knows what it takes to communicate a message through visual language. You are passionate about creating the connective fabric that ties our services to the solutions we provide for our clients.
Work closely with government clients to develop and maintain several SharePoint websites utilizing SharePoint Designer with a strong focus on User Experience (UX)
• Create clear Web and digital experiences
• Support client-facing, responsive websites and enterprise platforms
• Create wireframes, user flows, process flows, site maps
• Develop User Interface (UI) mockups and prototypes to illustrate site functionality and look
Here's what you need:
• Experience developing wireframes, prototypes, and storyboards to develop web outlines and demonstrate functionality
• Proven skills with custom web design and user interface/user experience (UI/UX) concepts
US citizenship required, Dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent business acumen
• Proven track record of team collaboration
• Proven ability to brief client senior leaders
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.