Stella Maris Concierge in Timonium, Maryland
Like the Sisters of Mercy before us, we witness God’s healing love for all people by providing excellent clinical and residential services within a community of compassionate care.
As a leader in eldercare for nearly 70 years, we are always looking for qualified people to join the Stella Maris team. Our team includes nurses, certified geriatric nursing assistants, social workers, chaplains, therapists and other caregivers and support staff. If you are interested in becoming a part of our highly committed team of employees, please consider applying today.Stella Maris has a new opportunity for a Full Time Concierge on our InPatient Rehab Neighborhood! The Concierge is responsible for coordinating guest hospitality services for patients on the Rehab neighborhood. This position is a key role in creating a positive environment. The successful candidate will create and maintain a strong staff /patient relationship by encouraging communication, dedication to customer service and a commitment to quality improvement. This position is supportive in establishing and maintaining high performance work teams. This position comes with significant challenges, responsibilities and expectations. It also offers opportunities to work directly with residents to develop interpersonal skills and improve customer service. Require minimal supervision on a daily basis and demonstrates willingness to make decisions and take action.
· Coordinates requested guest hospitality services for guests within Continuing Care using the Concierge handbook and interpersonal skills.
· Greet and direct guests, visitors, and staff; handle questions/concerns efficiently.
· Assist guests with faxes, email and computer needs, flower orders, and similar requests.
· Display courtesy and respect and act as a role model for new employees.
· Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
· Respond to all guests' requests for assistance while maintaining Guest privacy and dignity at all times as well as guest confidentiality.
· Model positive team behaviors, smile, consistently demonstrate friendliness and express a genuine caring attitude toward guests.
· Escort guests as needed.
· Demonstrate knowledge of and proper use of Standard Precautions.
· Shares ideas to solve problems on the neighborhood (department) and looks for ways to improve the neighborhood (department).
· Exhibit good listening and comprehension.
· Share guest's personal preferences with other staff while maintaining proper HIPAA guidelines.
· Demonstrate ability to work with others in a professional atmosphere.
Excellent Customer Service Skills and Organizational Skills.
One Year of Related Experience preferred.