Stanley Acess Technologies Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Towson, Maryland
70217BRTitle:Senior Digital Marketing ManagerBusiness:US - CDIYState/Country/Province:Maryland No. of Positions:1Job Description:Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Towson, MD
Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Who You Are
You’re a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You’re creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You’re agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
• BA or BS required.
• 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing. Previous account management within a digital agency is a plus.
• Experience with eCommerce marketing, including Amazon.
• Strong project management/organizational skills required. Formal PMI training is a plus.
• Demonstrated proficiency in managing more complex web development and marketing projects, including working closely with IT on integrations.
• Strong familiarity with executing best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc), and web analytics.
• Familiarity with mobile marketing and commercialization -- mobile app development, connected tools and responsive sites and landing pages.
• Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal. Excellent interpersonal interactions with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Independent, creative self-starter with ability to multi-task in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment.
• Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics).
• Hands on understanding of web front-end languages (HTML 5, CSS), standards, and best practices.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of our Black and Decker Accelerator team located in Towson, MD. Specifically, you’ll:
• Implement overall digital marketing strategy for the BLACK+DECKER Accelerator - serving as the day-to-day digital account manager.
• Partner closely with the Director, brand marketing and product teams to develop and execute leading digital strategies.
• Serve as Digital marketing lead for the BLACK+DECKER Accelerator, including day-to-day operation, management, and optimization.
• Identify and develop demand-generation and conversion opportunities to increase customer consideration and conversion.
• Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all digital marketing initiatives across all web, mobile and social owned properties, as well as eCommerce partners.
• Partner closely with the core BLACK+DECKER marketing team to align on overarching strategies and initiatives.
• Gather internal customer requirements and use them to create in-depth Marketing and Functional Requirements Documents for scoping, prioritization and implementation with internal web design and IT teams or external agencies.
• Manage large scale web projects including drafting project initiation documents, gaining internal customer approvals, and ensuring on-time, on-budget project delivery.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Requisition Number:70217BRFunction:Marketing City:TowsonEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Marketing & Communications